Editorial: January













BAOBAB DOMAINS BEHIND THE SCENES

To be completely honest, the Baobab Bulletin each and every month, is a search for the right words (that at the same time have to be interesting and informative). So far, I've been the company's ghostwriter, I’d write something and Filip would adapt it. But today, the exciting task of writing this post has been fully passed on to me! To start off well, I decided to give you a look 'behind the scenes'.

I am truly happy to be a part of this astonishing project. Nowadays it's great just to arrive at work, pick up a helmet and walk around and be amazed how rapidly things are changing around here. Last Friday for instance, the very first private pool arrived! I could totally see myself sitting there, sipping a sweet mojito, enjoying the sun and the amazing views. Also the first bathrooms have been tiled completely, bathtubs nicely finished and the showers are to die for… I just can't wait for the bathroom furniture to arrive to complete this beautiful picture! And of course, from this week on, kitchens and furniture will be installed, so that in a couple of week's time, we will be able to publish the first pictures of our show flats!

I have always been rather enthusiastic when walking across the site but, being a woman, I must admit that this phase excites me much more than the last one (before it was just a bit of concrete to me), Filip, however, became as happy as a little child even when the insulation materials arrived or when they started the technical installations... oh well, I'd rather go crazy about everything that's going on now. Especially now we're preparing the furniture catalogue, which should be arriving at your doorstep by the end of March! I can't wait to find out how excited you all will be when you get to see the furniture we carefully selected.

We still have an awful lot of work to do and we’re planning ahead when it comes to the future management of Baobab Domains: we're defining the total infrastructure, the first people of the new team have started their jobs already, we're finalising the reception and the extra services we want to offer. Soon we will also start contacting you with respect to price setting etc. And of course, publicity is also an important factor, on Facebook we're about to cross the magical number of 1000 fans, we'll be appearing in a couple of magazines and believe it or not, we already have a list of potential Baobab Domains guests. Actually, what I am even more grateful for, is the fact that we have true Baobab Domains ambassadors, i.e. you, our clients, who have always shared our enthusiasm and have been spreading the news on our project!! What more can we possibly wish for?

This month’s Bulletin was sent out a bit too late, and we have already received a couple of emails asking if email addresses were still correct, whether or not the Bulletin was still sent, etc. I would like to thank you for that, because such questions are quite flattering, and who doesn't like to receive a compliment every now and then?

I guess the only thing left to say for now, is that I want to wish all of you a phenomenal 2012, may it become a year in which all your dreams come true!

Until the next Bulletin!




No comments:

Post a Comment